Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

[Meme] TTT: I Want To Read Them.. Someday


This week's theme is freebie so I want to tell you Top Five Books that I want to read for a long time but haven't 'till this day. I know, I should give you ten but these are all that I remember for now, beside, if you count them per book, then they're more than ten, right? These books are popular but because of that popularity itself that I feel kinda intimidated before reading them.




Any novel by Jane Austen

Yes, I haven't read any. And watching the movies just makes me want to read them all. I watched adaptation movies for Bronte sisters' books too, but I'm not really sure I want to read them.
Anybook by Agatha Christie

I'm not going to lie, mistery isn't really my thing. But if you keep hearing good things about one author, don't you want to read one of his/her book also?
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Come on! Who wasn't intimidated by this series? Just looking at one book makes me sick. It's so thick!
But I have them all, so I have to read them. Imidiately.
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I haven't read it so what?
It wasn't in my required reading in Middle School or High School. I don't have any required reading aside from text book, come to think of it.
The Lord Of The Ring by J.R.R Tolkien

I don't need to tell you the reasons right? I mean, It's so obvious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...