Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Trees of Reverie Read-A-Thon October 2015

http://treesofreverie.com/post/130945732348/trees-of-reverie-read-a-thon-october-2015-sign

Halo~
To be honest, I'm suck at reading this year, so I decided to join a read a thon 'cause weirdly enough I managed to accomplished more reading with this. A read a thon I'm going to join is as you can see Trees Of Reverie Read A Thon. This is the second time I joined this read a thon, or any read a thon for that matter. The first time was on December last year and it was fun. I didn't follow the Daily Chalenges though, I wish I could.

I don't want to make a TBR list because I never follow any TBR list I made, so I'm just going to read by following my mood. And I'm currently reading Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief. So far I like it, but I don't like Grover, he's useless -I'm sorry Grover, but you are-

Since the read a thon is going to be held for two weeks, My Goal is to read at least 10 books by then.  

If you want to sign up, just go to her blog @treesofreverie or click the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...