Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

[Book Tag] Would You Rather ...



I found this tag on my favorite channel on YouTube, abookutopia by Shasha which was created by RayKayBook. And even though no one tag me on this, but nobody keeping me for not doing this, so I'm doing it! So let's just begin, shall we.

1. Would you rather Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Err, sometimes I like stand alone better than a trilogy, sometimes otherwise. It all depends on the book itself. But if I have to choose, I prefer Trilogies. This way you get to be with the characters longer and know them better. And this actually prevents me from book hangover. Or make it worse.


2. Would you rather Read only female or male authors?
Female. I'm not sexist, it's just most of my favorite books are written by females. But I like male authors too, like Nicholas Sparks or James Patterson or my favorite male author ever, Andrea Hirata. But yeah, if I have to choose, definitely female.

3. Would you rather Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Can I choose none? Because I would never ever shop at those above. Why? I can't! Amazon doesn’t send their package to my country and I never even visited B&N website. So none. But, the book tubers that I watched consider this question as Physical Book Store or Online Book Store. This, I can choose. Physical Book Store. Because I get the book faster that online, obviously. When I shop online, I need to wait at least three days for the books to arrive, but three days waiting a book are just like three months!

4. Would you rather All books become movies or TV Shows?
I would rather none. But.... TV shows. Movies are so not good. Movies only get an hour or two to wrap the book on pictures, and this is so short. And because of this time length, most of the movies based on books have to CUT a few scenes. And sometimes these scenes are the most favorite ones! And that's horrible. And because of this too, that I hate the Twilight movie so much.

5. Would you rather Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 pages a day? Just kill me right away. I'd rather dead because exhausted reading so many books than reading so little a day. But I'd rather not dead at all, there are so many books that I haven't read!

6. Would you rather Be a professional reviewer or author?
Professional reviewer. Writing is just not in me. I've tried writing a story a few times, but those didn't turn out good, heck, it didn't even finish.

7. Would you rather Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
New ones. Like I said, there are so many books I haven't read before and I have to read them before I die.

8. Would you rather Be a librarian or book seller?
Librarian. I wanna be a librarian for years. It's just like having those books on my hand and it's like heaven. My personal paradise.

9. Would you rather Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
This is cruel. Whoever decide to put this question is a sadist one. But, my favorite genre is romance so even though I can't read genre romance specifically, surely there are romances in other genre too, even just the slightest one. So I guess, I'll choose everything but favorite.

10. Would you rather Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical. Having to feel the cover, smelling the papers, hearing the sound when you turn the pages, are the best thing in the world. And of course, just seeing them stacked neatly on my bookshelf is a bliss itself.

Tag tag tag, everyone who reads my post. Keep blogging!

cre.pic : tumble here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...