Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read A Thon - December 2014

#treesofreveriereadathon

Seeing my read list this month I feel so ashamed. Only FOUR books people! Let me tell you! Maybe it has something to do with my exams last week, or maybe I just forget the joy of reading new books. I don't know. I just want it to pass quickly.

So I am going to do a Read A Thon! This is the first time I'm doing it, but I've seen other blogger doing it some other times ago, so I'm not that confused. Besides, the FAQ that Sarah made makes it hard to feel confused, it's so detail.

Trees of Reverie is a blog by Sarah in Tumblr, and I feel pretty sure she is the one I usually see in Epic Read's channel on YouTube. Hmm..
Anyway, she hold a Trees of Reverie Read A Thon every month which I'm going to join next month.

And these are the books I'll read : 


You can find more information in her blog, FAQ, and how to be an Official Participant.
See you in #treesofreveriereadathon on Dec 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...