Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

[Meme] Scene on Three #02


So today I’m going to share something funny, well a lil bit funny. One of the character in Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick decided to take a chance being a comedian.

It’s Vee, Nora’s best buddy, by the way.


"I'm destined for stand-up comedy. Knock, knock." "What?" I said. The nurse rolled her eyes. "Who's there?" "Crab," said Vee. "Crab who?" "Crab your towel, we're going to the beach!

And after they chat about the villain who attacked Vee.

"Knock, knock." "This is really important-" "Knock, knock." "It's about Elliot-" "Knock, knoooock," she said in a singsong voice. I sighed. "Who's there?" "Boo." "Boo who?" "Boo-hoo, somebody's crying, and it's not me!"

Weird? I know. That’s the combination of shock, fear, and drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...