Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

[Meme] Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time



Hola! It's Tuesday and it's time for Top Ten Tuesday! If you're wondering, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous ladies from The Broke and The Bookish, and it's so cool I just can't miss it. Well, I missed it a few weeks or so, but not this week, and hopefully not ever again.

So, today I'm going to do Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time! Well, the truth is, this week's theme is Sequels I Can't Wait To Get, but I seldom read a series that didn't end already, so....

So yeah, I'm doing other's theme that launched in Oct 11th, 2011. So long ago. Why I chose this is because Kelly said, and I quoted "There are just some books that leave you with such deep, intense feeling when you finish it for the first time. We've all experienced this at one time or another. The bad thing is, there's really no way we can go back and experience that feeling again, even with multiple rereadings." I know, right? No matter how many times we reread those books, the feeling won't be the same like the first time we read them, and it's such a pity. Those feels just, haahhh...


src: here



1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
It's such a great book and so heart-wrecking.
I lost my words here.
2. First Love by James Patterson
Another book that left my heart ache. Especially the ending, oh my god, I just want to go there and hug Alex, tell her that everything is going to be okay, even though it's not, and soothing her so she didn't cry anymore.
3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Do I even have to say anything about this book?
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Isn't it obvious?

5. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
I just love this book, 
the way she got out of her shell and met new people, 
new experience, making new friends.
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
It's so good!


7. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
I already said it here
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door 
by Stephanie Perkins
They're so cute


9. Remember Me by Romily Bernard
This is better than the first book.
Though not Griff better, but still better.
And I can't wait for the third book to arrive!
10. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Another second book that I like better than
the first one. Well, Adam broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...