Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Trees Of Reverie Read A Thon : Day 2


Day 2: What’s on your book wishlist for the holidays?

Speaking of wishlist. I never make a wishlist based on any particular event, so to speak my wishlist is for everyday use. If I can cross them off today, I will, not because of holidays or celebrations or anything. Their priorities will be the same like always. So the list will not change if I haven’t crossed anything off of it.
But, today’s challenge is to show off your wishlist, right? So I’m going to write down the Top Five.

1. The Darkest Mind by Alexandra Braken
2. Sabtu Bersama Bapak by Adhitya Mulya
3. Four by Veronica Roth
4. The Adventure of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
5. Tidal by Amanda Hocking


Progress Day 2: 1 Book
I’ve finished A Thousand Pieces of You today, and it’s AWESOME! A review soon! Next book would be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...