Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

[Wrap Up] Trees of Reverie Read A Thon


Yesterday was the last day of a Read A Thon that was held by Sarah @Trees of Reverie. And for nine days, I managed to read four and a half books. Although I have made my TBR list before, in the end I only read two of them.


1. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
2. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
3. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
4. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
5. Ten by Gretchen McNeil

My final list:

1. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (Day 2)
2. Ten by Gretchen McNeil (Day 5)
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Day 7)
4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Day 9)
5. Cress by Marissa Meyer (Day 9) - page 102

I was trying to read The Lovely Bones after Ten, but I couldn't bring myself to continue reading it after chapter 2. I didn't know why, I just couldn't. And I totally forgot about Dangerous Girls, so I skipped it. As for Silence, I didn't know that it's the third book of Hush, Hush series, so when I found out about it, I wanted to read Crescendo first, but it turned out that I dislike the book. I kind of hate Nora in that book so I couldn't force myself to read it anymore. And if I haven't read Crescendo, how could I read Silence?

So yeah, those are my reasons and besides, last week was an exhausting week, there were unpredictable loads of works. That was why I never updated my reading progress in my blog anymore. 

I've already made a review for A Thousand Pieces of You and Cinder. I won't make any review for Ten but I'll give it 5 stars on Goodreads. And I am currently working on Scarlet whilst I continue reading Cress.

And it was fun. Even though I never made Daily Bookish Challenge again after Day 2, but I always read the other participant's post. They're all wonderful. I'll definitely join another read a thon in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...