Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Quote of The Day : Slammed Series

Slammed
book one from Slammed series

There are three questions every woman should be able to answer yes to before they commit to a man. interrupt her again. Does he treat you with respect at all times? Is he the exact same person twenty years from now that he is today, would you still want to marry him? And does he inspire you to want to be a better person? -Julia Coohen

It wasn’t death that punched you, Layken. It was life. Life happens. Shit happens. And it happens a lot. To a lot of people -Eddie

The points are not the point, the point is poetry -Allan Wolf

Push your boundaries. That's what they're there for -Julia Coohen

I got schooled this year, by a Foster Kid. She taught me to respect the hand that I was dealt. And to be grateful I was even dealt a hand. She taught me that family doesn't have to be blood. Sometimes your family are your friends. -Layken Coohen

I got schooled this year by a Boy. A boy that I'm seriously, deeply, madly, incredibly, and undeniably in love with. And he taught me the most important thing of all… To put the emphasis On life. -Layken Coohen

Question everything. Your love, your religion, your passions. If you don't have questions, you'll never find answers. -Julia Coohen

Choose your battles, but don't choose very many. -Julia Coohen

Keep an open mind, it's the only way new things can get in. -Julia Coohen

And last but not least, not the tiniest bit least. Never regret. -Julia Coohen

---

Point Of Retreat
book two from Slamed series.

And all around my memories, you dance -The Avett Brothers

Sometimes two people have to fall apart, to realize how much they need to fall back together -Julia

Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Life’s hard, it’s even harder when you’re stupid -John Wayne

Sometimes things happen in life that you didn’t plan for. All you can do now is suck it up and start mapping out a new plan -Kiersten

I want to have friends that i can trust, who love me for the man i’ve become, not the man that i was -The Avett Brothers

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi

The only thing that made my heart start beating again? The moment you opened your eyes -Will Cooper

It’s like you came along and woke up my soul -Jim

Sometimes a girl loves to be told -Layken Coohen

Slammed series by Collen Hoover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...